I know i maybe young but i've got feelings too and i need to do what i feel like doing so let me go and just listen !!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

MeXiCaN WoRdS Of The DaY


Mexican Words Of Th e Day

1. *Cheese*

The teacher told Pepito to use the word cheese in a sentence.
Pepito replies: Maria likes me, but cheese ugly.


2. *Mushroom*

When all my family get in the car

There's not mushroom.


3. *Shoulder*

My fren wants 2 become a citizen,

But che didn't know how to read,

So I, shoulder.

4. * Texas *

When I'm not home,

My fren always Texas me,

Che wonders where I am!

5. *Herpes*

Me and my fren ordered pizza.

I got mine piece

Then che got herpes.


6. *July*

Ju told me ju were going to tha store

But ju went to see sum guy,

July to me! Julyer!

7. *Rectum*

I had 2 cars

But my wife rectum!

8. *Chicken*

I was going to go to the store with my wife

But che said chicken go herself.

9. *Wheelchair*

We only have one enchilada left

But don't worry wheelchair

10. *Chicken* *wing*

My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.

11. *Harassment*

My wife caught me in bed with another women.

I told her, "Honey, harassment nothen to me.

12. *Bishop*

My wife fell down the stair

So I had to pick the bishop.


13. *Body wash*

I want to go to the club

But no body wash my kids.

14. *Budweiser*

That women has a nice body,

Budweiser face so ugly?




No comments:

Post a Comment